Monday, December 15, 2008

holidays so far..

So how's your holidays been going on?
December will be the last month of our holidays, a month of festive seasons and mega sales.
It kinda sucks for me cuz i haven't gone down to kl to shop...like wtf
But i did have these wonderful month spent at home and my dear hometown friends!
Although we do not have shopping malls here but we still enjoy life here....yamcha, dinner, badminton!
And we had lunch and dinner together today! It was awesome :)

I've finally finished watching - The Legend of 1900
A very worth watching movie. The music in this movie is just great (thanks to ennio morricone).
Do watch it if u guys have some spare time. I've also downloaded the soundtrack of it >_<
I wish i am as talented as 1900!

A mini catch up with the guys at KFC.

The dude's house is our second home cuz we always go there after yamcha session.

HL and MH


Sweetie Aini came as well.



I heart them

Am really enjoying the holidays for the mean time except for the urge to go shopping *_*



The video i made :) Goodnight folks!

No comments: