Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Au Revoir 2008

One more day till a brand new year, let's do a conclusion on things that happened around this year.

Jan - My 5th sem at uni. I got the shock of my life seeing those discussing maggots in our condo's fridge cuz the electricity tripped and nobody's home for the last 2 months. I hope the history won't repeat next year.

Feb - We( Yvonne & me) got into the finals for the Rolands Piano Duet Classical Category. Didn't won the competition but it was a great experience and i knew we did our best on that night.

March - Basically nothing special that happens on that month.

April - A close friend's dad passes away and i was not able to attend the funeral service because of finals. I felt really sorry about that. Glad that my friend is doing well now, love her loads. Had violin exam and did okay. To be honest, i've kinda lose interest in violin playing now. Had jury 2, happy with my result.

May - Changed under another new piano lecturer and yeah i learned different things and would not regret about it. My birthday month. Had a simple celebration with the uni gang.

June - Had my first ever conduction lecture. It changes my perspective towards this field. My old camera was spoilt because of some accident ;(

July - This month went on quite smoothly i guess. Can't recall of anything interesting.

August - The olympic month! Awww....China's great, i'm proud to be chinese!! I got my first job and still hesitating whether my future job will be like this -_-

Sept - Another month passed by....

October - Grandma passes away. I was an emotional month to be. I miss her so much now.

November - Which means 2 months of holidays! No more history classes to take! Had a short and sweet trip to Penang and Damai Laut with the family.

December - My hometown gang was back and i had a awesome time hangin out with them, late nights yamcha, watching them played mahjong and our disastrous malacca trip. But something were making me upset at home. Hmm...till now :(

So yea....that's the conclusion of my 2008. I was wondering, does everyone look forward to another new year?

I in fact, do not really. I felt old now growing, i've always thought that i'm still the 17 years old teenage and whenever people say they're 17 I will be thinking ' ooh..hey i'm too '...which too bad isn't the truth. But there's always better things to look forward, right?



like when will my meet my prince charming?! :P

No comments: