Monday, August 25, 2008

Spoiler

Can't get enough of olympics and it's already the closing ceremony today :(
China did very well in preparing the whole thing and making it so successful!
I'm so proud to be a chinese..hehe
I believe i'll be moved to tears if ever i'm at the bird nest during the closing ceremony.

I'm been strucked by bad lucks these days i guess.
Spoilt my old camera and now the pc's mother board.
Oh crap.....there goes all the hard earned money. F**k it!!
Was really emo about it and i don't even have the mood to go shopping.
I only managed to get a pair of cheap sandals and bedsheets today at Sunway Piramid.
Saw a Guess bag that i really like few days back when i was at Lot 10.
Really wanted to get it but after much thinking i decided not to buy it because for the same price i can get 3 unbranded bags and i've already got tones of bags lying at home.
OMG...CK bag is super ex in m'sia!!
A bag like what bro got for me cost almost 600 bucks after 50% discount. Crazy larr..


Just got back my camera today.
One happy thing is that our genting trip has finally been confirmed!!
But i'm hesitating whether to bring my camera along....what to do think?
I scare i might end up spoiling another thing and my parents will surely kill me.

Lazy to post up pictures -_-

No comments: