Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fashion Fast Forward

Unlike the previous holidays, this time round i spent more time staying at home.
Finally had my new specs made, too bad they don't have much choices so i had to deal with one that i think is more simple but i'm glad cuz my eyesight power is still the same :)

Here are some pics taken while i was bored at home so took bro's huge mirror into my room and started camwhoring.

Took mom's skirt and wear it as a top. Smart huh me??!
Spot my vintage clutch!!! Accidently found it in my wardrobe today. It belongs to me years ago when i was a kid. Love it" ignore my ugly flabby arms :P

Casual wear. Haiwaiian shirt and a bermuda shorts. Clean and simple :)


The top which i never wear before eventhough i love it so much. Gosh i look so tan in this pic!


Hahaa...ninja turtles purse. Don't know why my taste so bad last time. I don't think i have ever take it out or bring it to school during primary school. Those days....haii
Here is the clutch in the 1st pic!! Happiness....when i found this thing but the metal a bit rusted already.
+
I was just to free today and so i went on surfing the net looking for nice luxuries bags.

Miu miu coffer bag. So nice kan!!

Even Reese Witherspoon is using it!!



LV monogram canvas galliera. This is what miss Joe owns which costs a bomb.
Haiii.....so malu to walk beside her cuz i'm like a lower class orang.



Since she bought LV then i decided on getting Chanel Reissue 2.55 bag!!!
This is mine and it costs me freakin 9K!!!! siao...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
I'm juz kidding. Anyhow i did bought a Chanel inspire bag which looks 95% like the one in the photo and it cost me only less than 60 bucks :)

No comments: