Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fan Nao

Just finished doing my piano pad finals assignment.
Really cracked my head on thinking what to do...ended up crapping and beating around the bush as usual.

Haii....miss rain is bugged with worries AGAIN.
Damn it i hate this kind of feeling. Please do let me solve all my worries by next week. Sigh :(

After next week, i'm gonna have 4 more students. Hmmm......really lazy to teach. Gotta pick my theory again. I used to suck in it cuz when i don't understand i will just keep quiet pretending that i know. Haha..i guess i was really lucky to have passed my g8 theory.

I think once i graduate, i will want to try working in the media industry instead of music for a change or continue my studies..............

Life is so hard...............there's just tones of decision waiting for you to make.

No comments: