Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My Top 5 Favourite Brand

There are this few brands which i loved and which is affordable to me :

  1. Nike - love their sport shoes and also nike t-shirts (i usually only buy those on sales or form nike factory outlet in penang or jb)
  2. Roxy - roxy represents youth to me....and i think it's really important for girls to wear something young and cute...love its bags, tees and flip flops
  3. Ipanema - one will need a nice comfy flip flops or sandals....you can wear it anywhere anytime..for the price you pay for a pair of ipanema it is really worth it
  4. PDI - support M'sian brand!! always get their stuff when it is 50% or 70% off...
  5. Guess - not really affordable to me larr :P But i just love this brand..bro got me a wallet of this brand. Loved it!

So what's your top 5 favourite brand ?

No comments: