Sunday, March 16, 2008

A luxury day

Dressed up nicely yesterday. Me and joe used fake eyelashes!
4 of us headed to KLCC at 4pm.
Walked around KLCC, there's a lot of sales going on.
Since we did dressed up yesterday so we walked to so some high classy shop like Coach and Gucci. Muaahaha
But we didn't buy anything :)
And we had KFC for dinner !!! i luv KFC
The Mpo concert started at 8.30pm.
Dr.lim and Steven Tok were sitting beside us...scary wei
Berlioz's overture was short and sweet.
And there's come the Emperor Concerto of Beethoven.
Well, no doubts the pianist's played really good but then i don't really like his style.
I think the concerto will probably sound nicer if the piano sound was more grand and with more support from the orchestra.

Last but the least, the piece that we all are waiting for - The Rite of Spring by Stravinsky.
God man...it sounded awesome. I was AWAKE during the whole piece was played.
I love the conductor!!! His conducting were really precise and straight forward.
The syncopated rhythm and changing meters!!
Love it love it!!! It was one of the best performance i've seen.
Awesome ending for yesterday night's concert.


After the concert.....the girls had other plan instead of going home.
Need to do my term paper now :(
To be continue......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.