Thursday, January 31, 2008

Heard the Czardas being again yesterday during cme.
I love this piece!!
Wonder when will i be up to that standard to play the piece.


Major lesson yesterday was really interesting.
My lecturer taught me about the expression while playing a piece.
Try to imagine the picture in your mind, sing the melody in your heart and flow with the music....
Haha...i think what i did's still looks a bit un-natural or fake. Well it takes time and practise to perfect things.


Went to PM with Ann yesterday.
It's raining cats and dogs and we had to had dinner first just to wait for the rain to stop.
So many nice things to see there.
I thought i'm bored with PM stuff and will never get myself tempted to buy.
And i failed to controlling myself to buy stuff.
Bought a liquid eyeliner, nail polish and a blouse.


Got home at 10pm.
Started doing aural at 11pm. My melodic dictation really sucks. Had to stop every bar to listen.
Haiiiii....

Rommie came back at almost midnight.
Then 3 of us started kacau each other again.
Helped Ann to do her new blog template.
Haha call me the html pro.
Somehow don't know what happened and my blog template kinda got messed up ( but i didn't even edit it)

Slept very late and ended up skipping theory today.
:( feel so guilty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is a walk-through for all the information you wanted about this and didn' t know who to ask. Look here, and you' ll definitely find it.