Sunday, January 13, 2008

Argh....it's so terrible for not having streamyx for bout 3 weeks time in kl.
I'll die of boredness.
Life in KL is super stressful.
Get up early every morning and head to school
And u can't stop hearing those super hardworking kids practising early in the day.
What's wrong with them? or me?
Y am i so lazy and y are they so hardworking?
Having jury this sem.
Aural 4?? arghh i can't even sing those whatever scales mode bla bla bla.
1st lesson for drum was interesting. The lecturer's quite good.
Violin? aiiksss gotta change all my technics since now i'm under another lecturer.
And the exam's in April.
LT middle of the year or end of the year??
All these has been giving me a big head.
Help me.
I just can't wait to grad.


So me and my parents went to KLIA to pick up bro last sun.
He brought 10 pairs of shoes back and none belongs to me :(
Those stuff are really really cheap there.
A pair of Nike Air or Levi's jeans for only RM100.
Bro got me a cK handbag, a Levi's tee and chocolates.






PS was back this weekend so we decided to play badminton.
Haha most of my friends are working as temporary teachers
Later on tonight we went yamcha.
Guess what??!! PS's taking a COACH bag!!
I want i want
Can't help to keep admiring at the super nice bag.
Got so so tempted to buy one.
I love branded stuff.

Ohhh...tomorrow's the BIG DAY!!

Nervous nervousssss.

Pray hard and let us pull it through babey!!



No comments: