Saturday, January 26, 2008

Confused.

It's hard to describe the feelings in my heart.



Life in KL's getting tougher or should i say life in Uni.

Where to find a place or a way to release all these tension and stress?

~Happiness comes easily~ but not for me.



Anyhow, there's some good news.

My theory textbook somehow got lost, and i don't know why or where i left it (most prob in the practise room)

It's been lost for 2 weeks and i thought it will be gone forever.

I've even taken the textbook to photostat.

Yesterday Ann msg me while i'm having group lesson.

Her msg goes like " Rain, i got u an early bday gift!! "

My first instinct was that she must be kidding.

I was kinda hoping that it's my theory book.

And it's really my textbook she'd found.

Thankiu so much to my beloved darling honey sweetie house mates **yvonne and ann**

Luv u guys !!

Been enjoying our weekly cooking session.

Cooking is fun especially when mama ann's around.

She's the real gourmet chef.



Chinese New Year's just around the corner.

Can't really feel the mood of CNY except when i'm walking around the pasar malam.

Tons of ppl there.



Am happy cuz i've got all the things that i want. Clothes, bags, wallet, shoes.

This is the year that i got most new year clothing i guess.



Hoping that we'll get streamyx by next week.

I've had enough of movies and games for these few weeks.



My recital falls on the Valentines' Day.

Wow how great is that *sweat*

Another year of being single ....i've been single all my life till now.

So if you're single as well, why don't just drop by ucsi during lunch time on the valentines day to watch my recital.

Coincidently i'll be playing a romantic period piece by maestro Mendelssohn.

Doesn't really sounds romantic to me but grand and loud. Like my attitude!!



Get to meet with the secondary buddies today.

Haii i miss secondary school life.



No comments: