Sunday, February 25, 2007

Viruses plz stay away from me!!

Ohhhh........haven't fix my laptop yet
arrghhh can't imagine life without computer in KL
Hope that u"ll (my dear laptop) will get well as soon as possible.

The celebration for Chinese New Year is finally 90% over. Gonna go back to college next monday, wake up early every morning, work, assignments, orcestra.

I've opened up all the Ang Paos that i got and counted the total amount that i got for this year.
Well...i got the most money this year compared to the others past years thanks to my parents.
I gambled with mah friends during the last few days. Won 5 bucks little but enough to make myself happy. I got kinda addicted and can't get enough of it. Sadly there's no-one to gamble with me now :(

Ate lotsa junk food. The weird thing is i don't like to eat most of the CNY biscuits so i ended up eating Julie's biscuits, Indian's Muruku, Twisties......haha.

My voice is hoarse now, coughing, having flu and feeling a bit dizzy. Ohhhh all because of this season. Geez...i hope my weight won't increase cuz one of my primary school teacher+best friend's mum (Yang lao shi) said i've lose weight when i went to visit her house.

No comments: