Monday, February 26, 2007

CNY~ moments with friends

I can't stop myself of eating this CNY and it's more fun coz i got to hang out with my dear friends. Jaay-P aka Mr.Sean Paul came to Bentong and hand out with us. Haha he's much more taller by now (unlike the lil immature kid that I used to know) .
Basically we visit houses by houses and gamble as well until quite late . I guess that's the reason why i got sick cuz my immune system's low.
We had our first gathering for 5-Beta.

Wei Heng house....MH tq for taking this pic and sacrificing urself not being able to be in photo.



Pretty woman

It's K time at Wai Teng house. I don't really like singing karaoke before this somehow after mixing with them quite oftenly me myself starts to enjoy singin K.


My house. With the other 3 angels ~ConTing, Jun, and PeiShan



Dinasour invading my house and joining the 3 angels.





18 SX .The 2 ham-sap gay partner. Ewww.....dirting my sofa.






Mirror mirror in da wall who's the fairest in the world. The answer is MIiiiii :P




At the restaurant.




So which one is your taste?



The 5 Beta guys.



See their enjoying themself. Lou Sang



The gathering for ex-5Beta students was fun though some of them can't make it. Thanks Kerxin for organising this gathering which was so memorable.



Ishhh....blame the camera man. I'm not ready yet.I got mata sepet !!




Lou lou lou....................Fatt ahhhh. My first time lou-sanging with friends. Hehe




Happy moment.




Jun CT and our dailou~Ah Hong



PeiShan offering her kiss to u guys..haha



First station~~ Conting's house.



















No comments: