Monday, February 12, 2007

Hungry for blog

Miss my blog....
got nothing much to blog or i should say i don't know what to blog about.

Let's juz talk bout my college here..
well i went to work today and haiii...need to re-do printing stuff cuz i paste it upside down without realising it. Oh ya when i helped miss huey kwan to pass the new year card to 3rd floor( the vice chancellor+ chancellor ) there's one really "babi" woman. Asking this and that and complaining bout me or don't know who. If i'm the chancellor i won't even hire this kinda woman with such bad attitude. She should have thank me for passing the card. Hate this kinda ppl..........

when i finished working i went to block c to practise piano. When i'm on my way there's this african black guy saying :' hey baby girl' . Ewwww.......I don't even dare to look at him and went straight away. All of them are so scary.

Aural singing mid-term's over. What's left is the aural dictation and theory exam. I can't wait to finish up this 2 exam and run home to celebrate chinese new year. Haha

Dear Amanda's leaving soon on this wednesday to Aus. Gonna miss her so much. Wish her all the best in Aus. Hope she get a brad pitt look alike boyfriend. Guess there'll be no gathering for MIO or OIAM for sometime. I'm gonna miss the violin sound from ur house when u're practising the violin..........Not to forget~ wish ya an early happy chinese new year. Ehem...don't be sad cuz u're spending ur valentine's day on the airplane cuz who knows u might bump into a HOTTT guy sitting right next to u or whatever. Miracle does happen sometimes :PP
Don't forget me yaaaa

No comments: