Saturday, January 27, 2007

Moo_dy >_<

Went for a hair cut this afternoon .
I've been keeping my hair growing for 1 whole year without goin the saloon.
So i've thought that it's time for a cut cuz the lower hair are kinda spoilt already and i wanted fringe.
Well now i'm feeling sad and frustrated. My hair is now much more shorter and thinner.
I don't like my new hairstlye. I miss my long thick hair..............arrrr

Dear hair,

Sorry i guess i've made a mistake . I shouldn't take u away.........u've been faithfully following me for 1 whole year. I'm regretting now. I wish u were here now. I want my hair to grow longer and longer as soon as possible.

luv,
cruel owner

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear owner,

Thank you for taking such good care of me over the years. I will try my best to grow back long as fast as possible.

luv,
faithful hair

Amanda Chan said...

Lol. The comment by "hair" got me laughing really hard. I wonder who xp

MapleRain said...

lol...
so touched!!
my hair replys to me!!

Anonymous said...

To Amanda, Lalala~

Amanda Chan said...

Hoho, Eugene eh? =p