Friday, January 12, 2007

: (

Almost forgot that I have a blog.


I've been so busy throughout this whole week.


I renewed my id, auditioned for orchestra, did my assignments, signed up the for practise room, signed up for work, attended tons of classes.


Goshhh.....so unlucky cuz i went for the scholarship meeting late and when i request to work in the admin department they said it's full already...poor thing I had to work at the same place as last sem (IO-International Office). Haiiizzz......luckily SuAnn's with me if not I sure beh tahan working there.


Oh yaa I went for the audition for my Uni's orchestra. I was so unprepared for it. Believe me or not when i open my violin case ( my violin got kulat lerrr) walao errr.....I'm not being sarcastis but it's true. Shocked.....sorry baby i abandon u for so long. The sigh reading piece was so so super difficult. Luckily Issac was being nice to me and others. He said he'll be glad if we(me and my friends) to join the orchestra since they don't have enough people but then the orchestra pieces for this sem's very difficult. For that case if we really want to join we had to work really hard. I felt so unconfident that I was thinking of not joining but Mr.Lee it's really good to join and i'll learn a lot there. So I'm in the orchestra now. Lots of new tecnics to pick up.


Stress stress stress.....My shoulder pain's come back and when the pain is there i can't even practise the piano.


I'm goin crazie. What I long for now is a BREAK. Ya I seriously need a BreaK.

1 comment:

Amanda Chan said...

Wa!!! Orchestra!!! Nice nice nice!!!

Aiks, violin got kulat? I have to check mine then. Long time never touch also >.<