Saturday, January 13, 2007

Funny Names

Came across a few really interesting and funny names when me and SuAnn's doing the filling job of the new international student(all negros).

Ex~~~ Thankgod , Godswill, Godsday, Courage, Fortune, Clever, Perfect, Prince...bla bla bla

Man....their parents' really have creative mind.

Oh well, if i've had a interesting name like them i'd name myself ehem "pretty babe", " brainy chick", "Godschild".

Haha JK....
:P



Ps: Anyone going to LangLang's concert in MPO at this comin' May??? Can someone get me the ticket?? I really feel like going but I know it's hard to get the tickets now.

3 comments:

Amanda Chan said...

Lol. Those names are really special. Haha, but yours also special =p

Anonymous said...

Lang Lang's ticket SOLD OUT

MapleRain said...

harrr......*sob sob*
:(