Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Madame Tussauds Shanghai

Pictures that i never get to post up. Madame Tussauds Dec 07.
The ticket to entry is real expensive, about RM100. That's why there were not many tourist inside.

Charlie Chaplin never failed to entertain people!

Align CenterMichael Jackson

My Prince William


Fly me to the moon
Rain the weird clown

Kuan Zhi Ling

Rain, Posh and Beck!
I wish i was their kid

Tom Cruise (too bad Katie Holmes' not around)

Cheung Pak Zhi

Datuk Michelle Yeoh

Kelly Chan...i love her floral dress!

My honey!!!

Angelina Jolie...who's adopting wayyy too many kids!

Erm...some China leader


World richest Bill Gates and poorest me.


Julia Roberts...haven't seen her in any movies these days


Jackie Chan

Liu Xiang...no more popular now boo..



Yao Ming very Tall


The last pic with Marilyn Monroe before my camera battery died.

And i also died of emo-ness because i didn't get to take photos of Audrey Hepburn and more!!!!!

Ps: China's winter clothing is freakin cheap!! I got mine for RM50 after bargain!

No comments: