Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hunger is Mah Biggest Weakness

Had Mcd yesterday with yvonne them. The food can't seems to digest fast and today i'm having bloated stomach.
Told myself that i'm gonna eat less tonight.
Ya' know i fail to control myself larr..when midnight stikes in, my mouth started to get itchyfied eventhough i'm not feeling hungry.
Stuffed myself with some sinful crackers.
Arghh....feeling so guilty now. I'm such a badass for food!!

Today while i was going to the bus station to board the bus home i met Xiao Man. It's what a suprise cuz i haven't met her for like ages. Glad to hear that she's doing well.

Been surfing some online shopping sites.
Kinda saw a few second hand tee and a purse that i like.

But i really don't know whether is it reliable or not to buy something online cuz i've never tried before.
How?? To buy or not to buy?

I think my angpao money will be spent in just one month. What to do..i still need to get a metronome which i don't really like using it.

Before i end this post i shall say that


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
IMMA MANNAGE TO SURVIVE WITHOUT HANDPHONE FOR 5 DAYS!!


Ps: man...i'm so proud of mahself!

No comments: