Thursday, February 21, 2008

Done with the crap

I'm finally done with those midterms. So happy until i feel like jumping around here and there like the bunny!!
These 2 weeks, i've been looking and feeling like a piece of crap.
Summore got lectured by the dear lecturer. How GREAT was that ;/
Tonight's gonna be the last day of CNY. I'm so gonna miss it. Ang paos, pigging out, gambling, fireworks!!
Tong Tong Chiang!!
Whoot I Love Them!!
Anyway HAPPY CHAP GOH MEI dear readers!!
I wanna go throw those mandarin oranges to the river so that my dream guy will get to collect it. Too bad there's no river here, not even a big long kang :(
Tonight we aka the 3 crazie housemates gonna celebrate the end of the exams -- cookin mah all time favourite spaghetti and will be watching the oh-so-good movie according to everyone's review ATONEMENT !!
And tomorrow will be hanging out with the hometown darlings !!!
See....i'm such a happy kid.

No comments: