Thursday, August 09, 2007

I feel guilty now. Was supposed to study and revise for finals but i ended up surfing the internet sites that has got nothing to do with my studies.

I really know buts bout the renaissance/medieval or whateva...i don't give a damn to those mass,motet,plainsong chant.....i mean why are me forced to study this.

I'm really like a lost soul playing the piano during my lesson time this morning and my lecturer was smart enough to sense something wrong with me. She asked whether i'm stressed out or tired but i didn't tell her to reason laaa......guess she'll feel very sad if she knew what i'm gonna tell her. Lets forget bout it.....i don't care anymore.....tired of everything

Scales exam today was quite bad. I mean BAD...almost re-started every scales. Only the sight reading part was ok but damn i ended in the wrong chord. wat the.....

Finals exam === Emo emo and more emo/ pms

No comments: