Thursday, August 16, 2007

Exam Free

Done with all the sucky exams!!!!!!
I really sux at every subjects of this sem. Theory, aural and history really freaked me out. Never expected them to be that hard.
Asked Ms.Chong whether how she thinks of my jury result and whether is she disapointed with it and she said no. Really?? dun me be happy ....i care d most for jury marks.

After the aural dictation exam we headed to BKT BINTANG once again ( last sem we did went out on the last day of exam as well) but not much of kua cheong stuff that we wore cuz no time to go back to condo and change. No fake eyelashes!!! sad..No sunnies!! sad..
3 of us were feeling hungry when we reached there and so Joe brought us to a restaurant at Sg.Wang 3rd floor. Had great 'xiao long bao', 'fried shrimp with cheese(i can't cheese inside also), 'kuey tiow style chee cheong fun', soup.......
After lunchie we went shopping around. Oh my Gosh..i miss shopping!!!

Was feeling a bit dizzy bcuz of the weather and exam stress but still continue shopping around.
Bought a really cool necklace but i juz found out that the colour of the necklace will actually fade when it kena water. Aikkssss...
Oh yaaa...and we tried on Bikinissss. It's quite cheap but quality so so and so we didn't get it lah.
Joe n Jiun got their first try of the ink tattoo. I didn't cuz i've got on b4.
While waiting for Joe and Voonyin for their voice lesson, me n Jiun shopped around. I finally got my shorts!! and Jiun got pressies for her family members.

It's ICE CREAM time after their voice lesson. LECKA LECKA in front of StarHill !!! The environment was super awesome. I had 2 scopes which is hazelnut and carribean mix! Love it.
Went inside StarHill as well. I wanna go JOGOYA for buffet..anyone wanna join?
Reached home safely at 11+pm thanks to Jiun's bf for the ride.
Been thinking of goin to S'pore but not sure whether can make my passport in time.
That's all for tonite. Happy hols dudes!!!


In d taxi

Miss R cam-whoring again


Bikini babes!! we got free tickets to sunway lagoon next week!!!

No comments: