Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I_LurVe_SeM_BreaK !!!

Guess what...I'm on holidays now !! Weeee....so happy can replax and enjoy my 20 days sem break !!! Juz reached home and i can't wait to switch on the pc to blog....

So what am i gonna do durin this wonderful break.......


1.Sleep??

and i'll become like a piggy... :((

2.watch movie??

the click!!! want to watch this movie tis friday!!!wonder how lucky i am if i can get a remote control to control things happenin' around me and maybe my fate as well..

3.practise piano??

guess tat i need to practise more cuz next

sem got jury and those seniors all so 'geng'....

want to take ltcl exam but dunno when....haii...

4.practise violin??

ya..maybe i should spend some time on my violin...if don't practise sure kena mr.lee scold...

really hope that i can get to join the orchestra as soon as possible..

5.do some house chores??

hehe...as if i'm mummy's gurl...

6.or simply juz relax and do nothing??

nah.....no way!!

2 comments:

Amanda Chan said...

Yer, Yuan Xin... I'm so jealous of you le... Anyway, do enjoy your holidays ya?

MapleRain said...

haha...thanks gurl..enjoy ur camp as well !~!