Sunday, August 27, 2006

For the Merdeka sake

ya....juz for the merdeka day sake my school were proud to be chosen to organised the carnival patriotik day celebration in out school. Worst, all the scholarship students need to go back to school to help out eventhough we're still on holidays !!

We gathered at the student affairs office at 12.30pm and there's briefing by ms.peiboon . As i was working in the admin section i was required to work at the MPH hall as usher.
Gosh...this was my first time working as usher. Everything seems so blur to me and even my friends. Our job was to lead the guest to their sits. Here i was, confused and a bit scared out leading them to their sits. I got to know a few new friends @ seniors . Their really nice ppl.




The front part of the t-shirt that all of us wearing durin that day and it's so ugly

Aku patriot?? I don't think so..lame t -shirt

The t-shit from behind

My tag~ my seniors even asked me to give them this tag but i didn't

No comments: