Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Recent Updates

 Pictures taken from my Ipod.


Received a postcard from Mariko, the Japanese girl I met in Thailand all the way from Korea. We were supposed to meet in Korea again but because of some reasons I could not make it ;(
I have no idea what does the words on the card means though ; /


Yesterday's evening sky at my hometown....pink and violet in colour
  


Mooncake for the Mid Autumn Festival. Missing those days when we were still young and used to play with candles and lantern with the neighbours.



Baked apple crumble. This time I used green apples and turn out the apples were too sourish for it. 
Failed ;(






Beautiful lightings of Sultan Abdul Samad Building opposite the Merdeka Square, KL. 

 Leaving footprints on my Taiwanese friend's ~Goodbye book. Hosted her for 2 nights at my home. Got to know her at Chiang Rai, Thailand because we were staying in the same dorm room ;)
 



Went to Doppel Kafe @ Central Market to support my friend who's performing there.



 Capoeira performance at Central Market. I used to watch this movie about Capoeira years ago when I was a kid. Till today I'm still very amazed by this Brazilian martial art.



One of my top favourite Malaysian food - Roti Canai...looks abit like the jail food though because its being served in a metal plate like this ;P

Went to Muay Thai workshop blogger event with Elwyn @ Jalan Alor, KL



I'm addicted to Thai Iced Tea.

No comments: