Tuesday, July 03, 2012

02072012

Today's the day that my New Zealand Working Holiday Visa expires. 9 months. Time flies.

It felt like yesterday that we just touched down at Christchurch and everything seems so new and exciting for us.

I'm glad that i've chosen this path. It was a impromptu decision to apply for it because i've never planned for it and hell ya this is the greatest decision ever made. Traveled with a a bunch of girls whom I've only met for few times.

I lived, I learned and I survived. 1st time driving overseas and with our MANUAL car (totally amazed by myself) because I have not driven a manual car for years ever since i got my driving license. 1st time traveling alone (get to know lots of great friends especially my dear brothers) 1st time boarding the plane alone and also sleeping overnight at Chc airport. (also slept at S'pore airport when I was coming back home)

Thank you for the wonderful memories. New Zealand is heaven, it's scenery is to die for. So please visit this piece of land once in your life time and you will definitely not regret over it.

Cheers.



6 comments:

welkin0628 said...

great experiences !

Jaisingh said...

you have a wonderful blog
keep it up
may be we can meet on your Indian travels

girls bedroom ideas said...

Hello
My_World_Is_Rainin
Simply desire to say your article is as amazing! More info help me ,Really wonderful

MapleRain said...

yes it is wen!

MapleRain said...

Dear jaisingh,

thank you! yes hopefully ;)

MapleRain said...

hello girls bedroom

thank you...you made my day ;))