Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Power Of A Smile


I was driving back home the other day and there was this guy(ice-cream seller) who's on his ice-cream bike who is heading towards my direction.

He was looking around and didn't realize i am coming towards his direction so i had to honk him just in case he bang into my car.

You know how people normally re-act when people honked at you, sometimes i'd be so pissed and even cursed in the car. I know it would have been not so nice to honk at people but i had to at that situation as a reminder to the driver.=p

I smiled at him and there he was putting a bright smile to me as well.

The smile totally brightens up my day after a tiring day at work.

Happiness is a choice of our own whether we choose to look at things at the positive way or the other way round.

Learning to be more open minded and to let go will make us a happier person.

When people laughed at you, we should learn to laugh back at ourselves and not let the ugly words affect our mood.

No comments: