Thursday, July 19, 2007

Numb

Damn.
Finally decided to re-do my midi assignment because the one that i did was kinda wrong. Time signature was not correct and i didn't start on the first bar and i so i had problems in sequencing the notes in time. ( partly also because of yvonne lah...kept on asking me to re-do)
Used up 2 hours for 3 instruments/ 3 tracks. Arghhh.....at least 3 more tracks to go.
Sat in front of the computer for 2 hours until i don't even feel hungry at all (only had milo and curry puff earlier on)

Everything seems so emo, Emo, EMo, EMO this week.


Can't wait for everything to be done. I'm longing for a nice vacation now.

(imagine myself sun-bathing at the beach with my mr.cute)

Goin for another recital tonight by Dr.Png and Dr.Lim. I can't help but feel hungry now. Well i should say at last i feel hungry.

No comments: