Thursday, September 14, 2006

My thursday

Not feeling well today.....stomach upset....izzit because of what i ate yesterday?? The mee goreng mamak that tasted bad? the expensive chap fan i ate at pasar malam? or the banana cake that i had this morning???
I'm free througout the whole day today.....wanted to go to work but then they ask me to go tomorrow. I felt so embarrassing today cuz i actually went to the wrong department and thought that i was gonna work there. Pheww.....luckily i'm brave enough to ask if not i'll be working in da wong place...lol...
Just finished reading a book that u borrowed from library which is about the biography of the wellknown CHOPIN. He is the composer that i admire most in the mean time. Through the process of learning piano in this 10 years , i guess the pieces that i've played most is by CHOPIN. I'm amazed by his ability to create such great works. Apart from it i'm also reading BEETHOVEN's biography through the net now. I really don't understand that fact that he still can compose music eventhough he's deaf !! Ya...guess this is the reason why they're called the genius. The reason why i've been reading this 2 composers' because i'm gonna play their pieces for my jury.
My stomach's empty since this morning. Not gonna eat until dinner time. Hope that my stomach won't ne making noise..hehe.
Don't know how am i gonna wait till the 4 and a hall hours to pass .....






ps : i'm glad that i'll have the chance to go for the ONE IN A MILLION contest to accompany for the competitors. Wonderin' what kinda excuse i need to tell ms.choong for not be able to attend her piano group lesson.

No comments: